Organization XIII + Kingdom Hearts Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII + Kingdom Hearts Forum.

A forum for anyone who likes the Organization XIII from the Kingdom Hearts series and the Kingdom Hearts games themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America)

Go down 
2 posters

Which do you like best?
Kingdom Hearts
Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_lcap33%Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories(GBA)
Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_lcap33%Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Kingdom Hearts 2
 33% [ 1 ]
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_lcap0%Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_lcap0%Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
KingDedede16
Admin
Admin
KingDedede16

Location : Soooome wheeeere over the rainbow...waaaay up hiiiigh...

Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America)   Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 am

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you like the best that has been released in America so far?

Of course, mine is the first Kingdom Hearts. You just can't beat the first game.

Be sure to vote in the poll above!

Since I can edit the poll list(and you can cancel your vote), I will be sure to add the upcoming games to the list when they come out, so if you like one of the future ones the best, you can vote for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://khorganizationxiii.rpg-board.net
The Author
Admin
Admin
The Author

Location : Right behind you... NAW I'M IN THE CASTLE THAT NEVER WAS!

Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America)   Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Kingdom Hearts 2, because... I DON'T KNOW, I just like it more i guess... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://whitegirlasianworld.webs.com/

Favorite Kingdom Hearts game?(that's out in America)
Page 1 of 1